Spinach Stuffed Chicken
2–3 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse herbs and pat dry; place in food processor. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes.
2. Place butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic and onions; cook 2 minutes, stirring often, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add spinach; cover and cook 2–4 minutes or until spinach wilts. Transfer mixture to food processor. (Reserve sauté pan for gnocchi recipe.) Add cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Process until chopped and blended, scraping down sides, as needed.
4. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Butterfly chicken. (To butterfly, lay chicken breast flat. Slice through center of chicken, starting with thicker side, and leaving 1/2 inch uncut to hold top and bottom slices together.) Arrange open breasts on baking sheet; wash hands.
5. Spread spinach mixture over bottom halves of chicken. Fold top halves over spinach; wash hands. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Bake 30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165°F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
6. Let chicken stand 5 minutes before slicing. Place Alfredo sauce in small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until heated. Slice chicken and arrange on serving platter; top with Alfredo sauce and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 390kcal; FAT 17g; CHOL 150mg;
Brown Butter Gnocchi
1 (16-ounce) box dried gnocchi
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 tablespoon feta cheese crumbles
1. Fill medium saucepan 3/4 full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high for gnocchi. Stir gnocchi into boiling water; boil 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until gnocchi float to top.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on high 1–2 minutes. Add butter and seasoned salt; swirl to coat. Cook 1–1 1/2 minutes, stirring often, or just until butter turns brown. Note: Butter will burn if over-cooked.
3. Drain gnocchi. Remove butter from heat and stir in gnocchi; sprinkle with cheese and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 220kcal; FAT 14g; CHOL 40mg;
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version poul0027