2 cups fresh asparagus
salt and pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups frozen diced chicken breast
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Wash and cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, removing the tough end of the stem.
2. Break eggs into bowl; whisk well. Salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Heat pan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add butter to sauté pan and swirl to coat. Place asparagus and chicken into pan and stir. Sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour eggs into pan and allow to cook for 1 minute until the bottom becomes solid. Tilt pan and use spatula to pull cooked eggs forward, allowing uncooked eggs to reach the bottom of the pan. Continue the entire length of the pan and then shake pan back and forth to evenly distribute eggs. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Top with cheese, cover and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Hash Browns With Onions
2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
1/4 cup frozen diced onions
one 20-ounce package refrigerated hash browns
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat sauté pan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon of oil in pan and swirl to coat.
2. Add onions and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add potatoes and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
4. Drizzle remaining oil over potatoes and cook 6 minutes, or until edges are brown.
5. Flip potatoes and cook an additional 6 minutes. Serve.
Calories (kcal) 571; Total Fat (g) 33.1; Saturated Fat (g) 13.6; Cholesterol (mg) 460; Carbohydrate (g) 32.5; Dietary Fiber (g) 4.1; Protein (g) 38; Sodium (mg) 703; Potassium (mg) 340; Calcium (mg) 335; Iron (mg) 2.2
Daily Values: Vitamin A 32%; Vitamin C 54%; Calcium 33%; Iron 13%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version eggs0001