Portabella Sizzle Wrap
1 yellow squash
6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
1/2 onion (optional)
garlic cooking spray
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 cup shredded part skim milk mozzarella cheese
3/4 bag organic baby romaine salad mix
2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, or to taste
six 8-inch flour tortillas
1. Wash squash and zucchini; quarter and slice into 3/4-inch strips.
2. Cut mushrooms and onions into 3/4-inch strips.
3. Preheat sauté pan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes.
4. Coat sauté pan with cooking spray. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add squash, zucchini and mushrooms. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, oregano and basil. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Sprinkle cheese over top of vegetable mixture. Cover and remove from heat. Allow to stand for 1-2 minutes.
7. Place salad greens into large mixing bowl.
8. In small mixing bowl, mix salad dressing with Dijon mustard. Pour over salad greens and toss to coat.
9. Place tortillas between paper towels and microwave on high for 30-40 seconds.
10. Assemble wraps as follows: place 1/6 mushroom mixture on tortilla and top with 1/6 of the greens mixture. Fold one side up about 1 inch to form bottom and roll tortilla to make a cylinder shape. Repeat this step to complete 6 wraps. (Makes 6 servings.)
1 1/4 cups water
1 teaspoon olive oil
one 5.8-ounce package roasted garlic and olive oil couscous
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1. Place water, olive oil and seasoning packet from couscous in saucepan; cover and bring to a boil.
2. Place couscous and olives in serving dish.
3. When water comes to full boil, remove from heat and pour in dish over couscous. Stir once, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Serve.
Calories (kcal) 360; Total Fat (g) 10; Saturated Fat (g) 2; Cholesterol (mg) 5; Carbohydrate (g) 57; Dietary Fiber (g) 5; Protein (g) 13; Sodium (mg) 999; Potassium (mg) 498; Calcium (mg) 158; Iron (mg) 3
Daily Values: Vitamin A 27%; Vitamin C 34%; Calcium 16%; Iron 19%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version vege0005