Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
4 salmon fillets, skin removed (1 1/2 lb)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon ginger spice paste
1 tablespoon cilantro herb paste
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill.
- Always check fish for bones.
- Combine all ingredients (except salmon) until well blended. Dip both sides of salmon into teriyaki mixture to coat.
- Place salmon on grill and spread remaining teriyaki mixture on top of fish. Close lid (or cover with foil); grill 5–7 minutes or until 145°F (or flesh separates easily). Note: If using regular grill or grill pan, double cooking time, turning once. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 450kcal; FAT 30g; CHOL 100mg; SODIUM 470mg; CARB 8g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 34g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 45%; CALC 2%; IRON 2%
Spring Onion Rice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3/4 cup pre-sliced green onions
1/4 cup pine nuts (or slivered almonds)
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 (8.8-oz) pouches pre-cooked white rice
- Preheat medium saucepan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add onions and nuts; cook and stir 1–2 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in water and seasoned salt. Squeeze rice pouches to break rice apart; then stir rice into onion mixture.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8–10 minutes or until rice is fluffy and liquid is absorbed. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 300kcal; FAT 12g; CHOL 0mg;
SODIUM 380mg; CARB 42g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 5g;
VIT A 4%; VIT C 6%; CALC 6%; IRON 8%
- Complete your meal with green peas, dinner rolls, and a layer cake for dessert.
- Substitute reduced-fat mayonnaise to lower the fat content of this meal.
Recipe Version seaf0073