Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons roasted garlic
one 10-ounce package frozen diced onions
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
one 14 1/2-ounce can chicken broth
2 cups reduced fat milk
one 20-ounce package refrigerated mashed potatoes
2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
2 teaspoons chicken base
2 tablespoons frozen chives
1. Preheat saucepan on high for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add butter and roasted garlic; sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add onions; cover and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir flour into garlic and onions; cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in chicken broth, milk, potatoes, steak seasoning, garlic and chicken base. Stir to mix well; cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 11 minutes, stirring often.
6. Stir in chives, cover and simmer for 4 minutes. Serve.
Ham and Cheese Pinwheel
one 8-ounce package crescent rolls
2 tablespoons Vidalia onion cheese spread
3 slices Deli smoked tavern ham
butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll dough. Spread cheese lengthwise on 1/4 dough.
3. Fold ham in half and lay over cheese. Fold dough over ham and roll to create a cylinder.
4. Press seam to seal and cut into 6 slices.
5. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and lay pinwheels on baking sheet with ham or center side facing up.
6. Spray pinwheels with cooking spray and bake for 13 minutes. Serve.
Calories (kcal) 561; Total Fat (g) 25; Saturated Fat (g) 8.9; Cholesterol (mg) 51; Carbohydrate (g) 60.2; Dietary Fiber (g) 4.4; Protein (g) 25.7; Sodium (mg) 1781; Potassium (mg) 476; Calcium (mg) 188; Iron (mg) 3.1
Daily Values: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 37%; Calcium 19%; Iron 17%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version soup0020