Chipotle Shrimp With Pasta
8 ounces bowtie pasta
2 1/2 cups water
1 pound peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed, if frozen)
1 tablespoon cornstarch
large zip-top bag
1/4 cup chipotle marinade
4 ounces fresh gourmet mushroom blend
1/2 cup pre-diced fresh tomatoes
1/3 cup pre-sliced green onions
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Place pasta and water in large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on medium-high. Remove lid and cook 6–8 minutes, stirring often, or until most of water is absorbed.
2. Place shrimp and cornstarch in large zip-top bag. Seal bag and shake to coat shrimp. Add marinade to bag, seal tightly, and knead to coat; set aside.
3. Stir remaining ingredients gently into pasta. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thoroughly heated.
4. Place shrimp on grill and close lid (wash hands). Grill 3–4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve over pasta.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 510kcal; FAT 8g; CHOL 185mg;
SODIUM 780mg; CARB 65g; FIBER 9g; PROTEIN 38g;
VIT A 15%; VIT C 10%; CALC 8%; IRON 50%
1 (20-ounce) package frozen mixed fruit (contains peaches, melon, strawberries and grapes)
1 cup lemon lime soda
1/4 cup sugar
1. Process fruit in food processor, pulsing 15–20 times, or until fruit is chunky.
2. Add remaining ingredients and process 1–2 minutes or until smooth. Chill in freezer until ready to serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 130kcal; FAT 0g; CHOL 0mg;
SODIUM 5mg; CARB 34g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 1g;
VIT A 15%; VIT C 120%; CALC 0%; IRON 4%
Utensils & Cookware
- 2-sided tabletop grill
- large saucepan with lid
- food processor
- tongs, cooking spoon
- measuring utensils
Treat yourself by replacing part, or even all, of the shrimp with lobster!
Recipe Version seaf0071