Open Face Bagel Melt
2 frozen bagels
4 Deli ham slices
4 tomato slices
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
4 provolone cheese slices
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Slice bagels in half and place on baking sheet.
3. Cut ham in half and layer 2 half slices on each side of bagel.
4. Slice tomato and lay one slice on top of ham.
5. Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil and garlic salt.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Place in oven and bake on top rack of oven for 7 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
8. Cut in half and serve.
6 cups water
one 20-ounce bag refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
2 tablespoons ham base
1/4 cup frozen diced onions
2 1/2 cups potato flakes
2 cups half and half
1. Heat saucepan on high; add water, potatoes, ham base and onions.
2. Cover and bring to a boil. Stir, reduce heat to medium-high. Continue to cook, covered, about 7-10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
3. Remove from heat, add potato flakes and half and half. Stir to blend. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
Calories (kcal) 500; Total Fat (g) 15.1; Saturated Fat (g) 9.5; Cholesterol (mg) 55; Carbohydrate (g) 59.4; Dietary Fiber (g) 4.7; Protein (g) 21.9; Sodium (mg) 1819; Potassium (mg) 402; Calcium (mg) 295; Iron (mg) 2.3
Daily Values: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 52%; Calcium 29%; Iron 13%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version soup0010