Chicken Noodle Soup
three 32-ounce boxes chicken broth
one 10-ounce bag frozen seasoning blend
1 cup frozen carrot slices
1/8 teaspoon thyme (optional)
1/4 teaspoon celery seeds (optional)
one12-ounce bag frozen egg noodles
2 cups frozen diced chicken breast
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Put broth into saucepan on high heat. Cover and bring to a boil for 6-7 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover, return to boil, reduce heat to medium-high. This should bring soup to a moderate boil.
3. Continue moderate boil for 20 minutes. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
European Side Salad
3/4 bag European salad blend (6 cups)
12 baby carrots
4 plum tomatoes
8 tablespoons tomato and bacon salad dressing
4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Place salad blend into large salad bowl.
2. Chop carrots and tomatoes into bite-size pieces and add to bowl.
3. Add dressing and toss to coat.
4. Spoon into 4 individual serving bowls, sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Calories (kcal) 318; Total Fat (g) 10; Saturated Fat (g) 2; Cholesterol (mg) 89; Carbohydrate (g) 35; Dietary Fiber (g) 3.8; Protein (g) 20; Sodium (mg) 1858; Potassium (mg) 835; Calcium (mg) 117; Iron (mg) 1.0
Daily Values: Vitamin A 219%; Vitamin C 32%; Calcium 12%; Iron 7%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version soup0004