Tilapia With Lemon Butter Sauce
2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 lb tilapia fillets (thawed)
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
4 teaspoons flour, divided
Large zip-top bag
3 tablespoons butter, divided
1/4 cup white wine
- Chop parsley; cut lemon in half. Set both aside.
- Check fish for bones (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place seasoned salt and 3 teaspoons flour in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Add fish to zip-top bag; seal tightly and shake to coat.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan, then add fish; cook 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon butter to center of pan. Turn fillets, using spatula, and distribute butter under each fillet. Cook 3 more minutes or until fish is golden and flakes easily. Transfer fish to serving plates.
- Add wine, and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon flour to pan; squeeze juice of lemon into pan. Heat and stir 1–2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley and serve butter sauce over fish.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 270kcal; FAT 12g; CHOL 95mg; SODIUM 520mg; CARB 5g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 34g; VIT A 8%; VIT C 10%; CALC 2%; IRON 6%
Angel Hair Fresca
8 oz angel hair pasta
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- Fill large saucepan half full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high for pasta.
- Stir pasta into boiling water; boil 1 minute. Stir in broccoli; boil and stir 4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain pasta mixture. Add butter to saucepan, using residual heat to melt butter. Stir in tomato pesto and pasta mixture; toss to mix and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 300kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 350mg; CARB 49g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 10g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 40%; CALC 2%; IRON 15%
- Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, dinner rolls, and a layer cake for dessert.
- Fresh Italian, or flat-leaf, parsley adds a slightly peppery, fresh flavor to the lemon butter sauce.
Recipe Version R-01/06-0056