Asian Chicken Noodle Bowl
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 pound chicken tenderloins
3 cups frozen Oriental stir-fry vegetables
1/4 cup lite teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon Szechuan stir-fry sauce
5 ounces Chinese noodles
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot water, cover and place on high heat to boil for noodles.
2. Preheat wok on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil and garlic to wok and swirl to coat.
4. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
5. Add vegetables, teriyaki sauce and stir-fry sauce; cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add noodles to water; boil for 3 minutes. Drain. Toss chicken with noodles and serve in a bowl.
4 cups romaine lettuce
3 plum tomatoes
1 yellow squash
1/4 cup Oriental salad dressing
chow mein noodles, optional
1. Wash all vegetables. Shred romaine into 1/2-inch ribbons using sharp knife.
2. Dice tomatoes and yellow squash into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Place all vegetables into bowl.
4. Refrigerate until ready to add dressing. Toss with dressing, sprinkle with noodles, if desired, and serve.
Calories (kcal) 377; Total Fat (g) 6.3; Saturated Fat (g) 1.0; Cholesterol (mg) 66; Carbohydrate (g) 45.5; Dietary Fiber (g) 3.2; Protein (g) 36.4; Sodium (mg) 1390; Potassium (mg) 733; Calcium (mg) 82; Iron (mg) 3.1
Daily Values: Vitamin A 93%; Vitamin C 71%; Calcium 8%; Iron 17%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
If you can't find Chinese curly noodles, substitute 2 packages ramen noodle soup; set the flavor packets aside for another use.
Recipe Version ornt0009