Easy Chicken Enchiladas
1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked southwestern chicken strips
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (divided)
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 (10-ounce) can milder diced tomatoes and green chiles (well drained)
8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
1. Tear chicken into bite-size pieces while placing in medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup cheese and sour cream. Reserve 2 tablespoons tomatoes for topping and stir remainder in remainder.
2. Coat 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Spoon chicken mixture in center of tortillas. Roll tortillas around mixture and place tightly in baking dish, arranging to fit, seam side down.
4. Spread gravy over enchiladas, sprinkle with remaining cheese and reserved tomatoes. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 576kcal; FAT 27g; CHOL 120mg; SODIUM 2059mg; CARB 45g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 38g; VIT A 18%; VIT C 6%; CALC 53%; IRON 11%
2 (6.2-ounce) packages garlic and butter flavored rice
1 (14-ounce) can reduced sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon butter
1/8 teaspoon saffron threads
1. Place all ingredients in medium saucepan. Stir, cover and bring to boil on medium-high heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Stir, cover and let stand 8–10 minutes. Stir and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 329kcal; FAT 4g; CHOL 8mg; SODIUM 1377mg; CARB 66g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 8g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 0%; CALC 6%; IRON 3%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
When removing plastic wrap from enchiladas, be sure to first fold back the side away from you in order to escape the hot steam.
Recipe Version poul0056