Mushroom and Chicken Cannaloni
vegetable cooking spray
one 12-ounce jar beef gravy
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan & Romano cheese blend
one 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes
one 10-ounce package refrigerated cooked chicken strips
4 slices smoked gouda cheese
one 4-ounce can mushroom pieces
10 pasta egg roll skins
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Spray baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Place in first mixing bowl: beef gravy, whipping cream, garlic, steak seasoning, Parmesan cheese and diced tomatoes. Mix and set aside.
4. Tear chicken and cheese into bite-size pieces and place in second bowl. Open and drain mushrooms; add to chicken. Mix and set aside.
5. Remove egg roll skins from wrapper. Lay 1 skin down on flat surface, diagonally with one corner pointed away.
6. Place in center of each egg roll, place a heaping 1/3 cup chicken mushroom mixture.
7. Fold bottom half of each egg roll over mixture and roll halfway. Fold corners over center and continue rolling. Place seam side down in baking dish.
8. Repeat steps 3-5, until chicken mushroom mixture is completely used. (Should make 10 cannaloni.)
9. Spread gravy mixture evenly over egg rolls, making sure to cover dough completely. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Serve.
3 medium zucchini or yellow squash
1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon garlic butter
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Wash squash; cut both ends off and discard. Cut in half lengthwise, lay flat side down and cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Preheat sauté pan on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. Place butter in sauté pan and swirl to coat.
5. Place all ingredients in sauté pan; cover and simmer for 5 minutes; stirring occasionally. Serve.
Calories (kcal) 365 Total Fat (g) 15.8 Saturated Fat (g) 8.4 Cholesterol (mg) 96 Carbohydrate (g) 20.9 Dietary Fiber (g) 2.4 Protein (g) 25.9 Sodium (mg) 1415 Potassium (mg) 261 Calcium (mg) 155 Iron (mg) 3.6
Daily Values: Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 25% Calcium 16% Iron 20%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware