Sweet and Sour Chicken With Coconut Ginger Rice
1 1/2 cups water
1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice (drained)
1 (7-ounce) box coconut ginger rice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
4 cups frozen popcorn chicken bites
1 (16-ounce) bag frozen broccoli stir-fry
1 (16-ounce) jar sweet and sour dinner sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1. Place water in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high heat for rice.
2. Stir rice and seasoning packet (from rice) into boiling water. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Preheat wok on high for 2 minutes.
4. Place sesame oil in wok and swirl to coat.
5. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
6. Add pineapple and broccoli stir-fry. Stir, cover and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add sweet and sour sauce and honey. Stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 8 minutes.
8. Remove rice from heat and let stand 4 minutes. Serve chicken and vegetables over rice.
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 yellow squash
6 cups romaine lettuce leaves
1/4 cup Oriental salad dressing
1. Wash tomatoes, squash and lettuce. Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in salad bowl.
2. Slice tomatoes in half and squash into 1/2-inch cubes. Add to lettuce.
3. Add dressing, toss and serve.
Calories 513kcal; Fat 12g; Cholesterol 21mg; Carbohydrate 82g; Fiber 9g; Protein 19g; Sodium 1432mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 65%; Vitamin C 83%; Calcium 6%; Iron 8%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
The key to successful wok cooking is the high heat. It sears the flavor of the food in, and helps to maintain color and crispness.