Szechwan Spare Ribs
1/2 cup plum sauce
2 tablespoons chili bean sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork country style-ribs
aluminum foil, optional
1. Spray grill with cooking spray, then preheat grill.
2. Place plum sauce, chili bean sauce and honey in medium mixing bowl and stir together.
3. Using tongs, add ribs and marinate 5-10 minutes.
4. Using tongs, place ribs on grill, reserving marinade. Cover with lid or foil and grill 10-12 minutes, turning and basting with marinade every 3 minutes. Discard any unused marinade. Serve.
Vegetable Lo Mein
1 (16-ounce) bag frozen sugar snap stir-fry (contains sugar snap peas, carrots, onions and mushrooms)
1 (8-ounce) box lo mein noodles
1/2 cup toasted sesame teriyaki sauce
1. Fill large saucepan 1/2 full of water. Cover and place on high heat to boil for noodles.
2. Place vegetables in microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave on high 5 minutes.
3. Drain vegetables. Break noodles in half stir into boiling water. Bring back to boil and cook 3 minutes.
4. Add teriyaki sauce to vegetables. Stir, cover and microwave on high 3 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and add to vegetables. Toss and serve.
Calories 675kcal; Fat 10g; Cholesterol 114mg; Carbohydrate 100g; Fiber 4g; Protein 44g; Sodium 2309mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 50%; Vitamin C 7%; Calcium 2%; Iron 20%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
These ribs are HOT! For a less spicy meal, replace the chili bean sauce with your favorite barbecue sauce.