Italian Baked Chicken
3 1/4 pounds whole cut-up chicken
1/4 cup light northern Italian salad dressing
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
large zip-top bag
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Open chicken. Set back and bag of giblets aside for another use. Place chicken in large mixing bowl. Wash hands.
3. Pour salad dressing over chicken. Using tongs, stir chicken to coat evenly.
4. Place bread crumbs and cheese in zip-top bag. Shake to mix.
5. Using tongs, add chicken to bread crumb mixture. Shake until evenly coated.
6. Line baking sheet with foil. Using tongs, place chicken on foil. Sprinkle remainder of bread crumbs on top of chicken and spray with cooking spray.
7. Bake 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Serve.
One Pan Rigatoni
8 ounces rigatoni (1/2 box)
1 teaspoon roasted garlic
1 (15 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of water. Cover and bring to boil on high heat for pasta.
2. Stir pasta into boiling water. Boil 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain pasta and set aside.
4. Return empty pan to stove and stir in garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and pesto. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3-4 minutes.
5. Add pasta and Parmesan cheese, if using. Stir and serve.
1 pound broccoli florets
2 teaspoons roasted garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Wash broccoli. Break into bite-size pieces, if preferred. Place in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir in garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time.
4. Remove from microwave, stir in cheese and serve.
Calories 608kcal; Fat 36g; Cholesterol 120mg; Carbohydrate 52g; Fiber 4g; Protein 37g; Sodium 1055mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 52%; Vitamin C 98%; Calcium 15%; Iron 28%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version poul0024