Szechwan Stir-Fry With Thai Rice
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (6.7-ounce) box garlic basil rice
1 (8-ounce) box frozen meatless breakfast patties
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
3 tablespoons diced pimientos
1 teaspoon chili bean sauce
1 teaspoon miso paste
3/4 pound steak topper vegetables (contains fresh pre-sliced mushrooms, onions, and red/green bell peppers)
2 tablespoons lite teriyaki sauce
1. Place water and olive oil in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high.
2. Stir rice and seasoning packets from rice into boiling water. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 20 minutes (do not stir).
3. Place meatless patties in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 1 minute to thaw. Cut patties into bite-size pieces and set aside.
4. Preheat wok or large sauté pan on high for 2-3 minutes.
5. Place sesame oil and garlic into hot pan (pan should sizzle). Stir in pimentos, meatless patties, bean sauce, miso paste, steak toppers and teriyaki sauce. Sauté 5-6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir rice and serve stir-fry over rice.
1 pint fresh strawberries
1/4 cup strawberry syrup
4 frozen buttermilk biscuits
pressurized whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place biscuits, sides touching, on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Wash strawberries. Remove stems, slice into quarters and place in medium mixing bowl.
4. Using potato masher or fork, slightly mash strawberries to release juices. Stir in syrup and refrigerate.
5. Split biscuits and place bottom half on serving plate. Using slotted spoon, divide strawberry mixture and spread over biscuits.
6. Place top of biscuit on strawberries. Pour strawberry liquid over biscuit and top with whipped cream, if using. Serve.
Calories 675kcal; Fat 24g; Cholesterol 0mg; Carbohydrate 88g; Fiber 6g; Protein 26g; Sodium 1635mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 11%; Vitamin C 147%; Calcium 4%; Iron 25%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware