Sirloin Steak With Blue Cheese Butter
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 tablespoons garlic butter
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
aluminum foil (optional)
1. Preheat grill on high.
2. Combine cheese, butter and onion powder in small mixing bowl.
3. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
4. Place steak on hot grill and close lid (or cover with foil). Wash hands. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Grilling times will vary depending on the thickness of the steak.
5. Spread cheese mixture over steak, close lid (or cover) and grill 1-2 minutes more until cheese is melted. Slice and serve.
Savory Mashed Potatoes
1 (20-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
1 tablespoon garlic butter
1 tablespoon horseradish
2 tablespoons sour cream
1. Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 2 minutes.
2. Stir in butter, horseradish and sour cream.
3. Microwave 2 minutes more on high. Stir and serve.
1 (12-ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
1. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces, if preferred. Place in medium mixing bowl.
2. Stir in cheese, dressing and bacon. Chill until ready to serve.
Calories 808kcal; Fat 51g; Cholesterol 191mg; Carbohydrate 32g; Fiber 5g; Protein 52g; Sodium 1727mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 66%; Vitamin C 138%; Calcium 36%; Iron 32%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
One of the key secrets to a great steak is the initial seasoning. Salt and pepper the steak generously before grilling.
Recipe Version gril0029-a