Strawberry Cheese Panini
8 slices Bakery Italian five-grain bread
1/2 cup mascarpone (or soft cream) cheese
1/2 cup strawberry preserves or jam
butter cooking spray
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill (or panini pan). Coat 4 of the bread slices with cheese and remaining 4 with preserves. Assemble into 4 sandwiches.
2. Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Place sandwiches on grill and close lid. Grill 2–3 minutes or until bread is golden and filling is thoroughly heated. Cut into wedges and serve. CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 470kcal; FAT 28g; CHOL 70mg;
SODIUM 320mg; CARB 51g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 8g;
VIT A 15%; VIT C 4%; CALC 8%; IRON 8%
Crunchy Granola S'mores
1 (7-ounce) package microwaveable semi sweet (or milk) chocolate for dipping
4 (.75-ounce) crunchy cinnamon granola bars
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Remove plastic lid and inner seal on chocolate. Place container on a dinner-size, microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir chocolate. Repeat heating and stirring until most of chocolate is melted; stir until smooth and glossy. (Do not overheat chocolate.)
2. Arrange granola bars on serving plate; top each with 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate, then cover with several marshmallows.
3. Drizzle with remaining chocolate. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 360kcal; FAT 18g; CHOL 0mg;
SODIUM 105mg; CARB 54g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 6g;
VIT A 0%; VIT C 0%; CALC 0%; IRON 15%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Spread a little peanut butter on the granola bars, before topping with chocolate, for extra-flavorful s'mores.
Recipe Version kids0037