Polish Sausage and Kraut
1 (32-ounce) bag sauerkraut
1 (8-ounce) bottle light beer
1 (10 1/2-ounce) can condensed French onion soup
1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa
1. Place sauerkraut in colander and rinse. Place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in beer and soup.
3. Cut sausage into individual portions and add to slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low 6-10 hours. Serve.
2 (20-ounce) cans sliced apples (drained)
1 refrigerated pie crust
butter-flavored cooking spray
2 tablespoons butter
1 (5-ounce) jar walnuts in syrup
1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Open and drain apples well.
3. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
4. Open and unfold pie crust. Place in 8-inch square baking pan and spray with cooking spray. (Crust will extend up sides of baking pan.)
5. Add butter to sauté pan and swirl to coat.
6. Add apples, walnut topping, apple pie spice, brown sugar and cornstarch to butter. Stir to dissolve cornstarch. Sauté 3 minutes, or until mixture thickens. 7. Pour mixture in pie crust. Bake 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let stand at least 5 minutes. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
Calories 869kcal; Fat 54g; Cholesterol 69mg; Carbohydrate 71g; Fiber 13g; Protein 17g; Sodium 3064mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 37%; Calcium 2%; Iron 6%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware