1 pound beef for stew
1 packet taco seasoning mix (about 1 ounce)
large zip-top bag
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic/onion (undrained)
1 (10-ounce) can milder diced tomatoes and green chiles (undrained)
1 cup refried beans
2 cups frozen seasoning blend (diced onions, bell peppers, celery)
2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans (drained)
1. Preheat slow cooker on high. Place beef and taco seasoning in zip-top bag; shake to coat. Transfer beef and seasoning to slow cooker.
2. Stir in canned tomatoes (including liquid), refried beans, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour beans on top of beef mixture (do not stir). Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 8 to 10 hours. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 280kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 35mg; SODIUM 1230mg; CARB 29g; FIBER 8g; PROTEIN 19g; VIT A 10%; VIT C 10%; CALC 6%; IRON 20%
Corn Muffins With Sweet Chile Butter
1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoons whole milk
1 tablespoon chopped green chiles
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon green pepper sauce
8 Bakery corn muffins
1. Place all ingredients (except muffins) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds; stir and microwave 10–20 more seconds or until butter melts.
2. Place muffins (in paper liners) in microwave-safe dish. Cut a deep "X" in muffins, pull apart slightly, and drizzle sauce over cut muffins.
3. Microwave 20–30 seconds or until warmed. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 280kcal; FAT 12g; CHOL 35mg; SODIUM 420mg; CARB 41g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 4g; VIT A 8%; VIT C 2%; CALC 6%; IRON 10%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version make0013