8 ounces Deli pre-sliced roast beef
1/3 cup fried peppers/onions
6 ounces package sliced portabella mushrooms (rinsed)
1 tablespoon hickory-flavored marinade
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 (12-ounce) prepared pizza crust
1/4 cup refried beans with chiles
1/3 cup taco sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
1. Place oven rack in center of oven; preheat to 375°F. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes. Cut roast beef into 1/4-inch-strips.
2. Place beef, fried peppers/onions, mushrooms, marinade, salt, and pepper in pan. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated.
3. Meanwhile, place pizza crust on baking sheet; coat crust with cooking spray. Spread refried beans over crust; spread taco sauce over beans.
4. Drain beef mixture; spread evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15–20 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes; slice and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 400kcal; FAT 17g; CHOL 50mg; SODIUM 940mg; CARB 37g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 22g; VIT A 10%; VIT C 35%; CALC 25%; IRON 10%
Jalapeņo Caesar Salad
1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
1 tablespoon green pepper sauce
1 bag romaine salad blend (8–10 oz)
3/4 cup seasoned croutons
3 thin slices pepper Jack cheese (2 oz)
1. Whisk salad dressing and pepper sauce together in salad bowl.
2. Add lettuce and croutons. Break cheese into bite-size pieces while adding to salad. Toss and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 130kcal; FAT 10g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 280mg; CARB 6g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 4g; VIT A 50%; VIT C 20%; CALC 8%; IRON 4%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
To serve this pizza as a party appetizer, use what's called a "Party Cut." Prepare pizza as directed. Then slice pizza into 2-inch squares.
Recipe Version piza0009