Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
1 1/2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry (contains sliced green/red/yellow peppers and onions)
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1 (14-ounce) box frozen beef sandwich steaks
1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 (8-ounce) box processed bar cheese
1 (12-inch) pizza crust
1/4 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375░F and large sautÚ pan on high for 1-2 minutes.
2. Spray pan with cooking spray. Place pepper stir-fry and mushrooms in pan. SautÚ 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add steak, steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook 5-7 minutes, breaking meat up as it cooks.
4. While steak is cooking, cut bar cheese into 1/8-inch slices. Place pizza crust on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
5. Place steak mixture in colander and drain well by pressing with back of spoon.
6. Spread steak mixture in center of crust leaving 1-inch border. Place bar cheese on top of steak mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
7. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
1/2 cup mayonnaise-type salad dressing
1/2 head iceberg lettuce (6 cups)
1 large cucumber
1 large tomato
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place salad dressing in salad bowl and set aside.
2. Wash all vegetables and pat dry with towel or use salad spinner for lettuce.
3. Cut lettuce in half, (reserve other half for another use) then cut or tear into bite-size pieces and add to salad dressing.
4. Using vegetable peeler, peel cucumber. Cut into quarters lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut into bite-size pieces and add to lettuce.
5. Remove core from tomato. Cut into bite-size pieces and add to salad.
6. Salt and pepper to taste. Fold ingredients together until well coated and serve.
Calories 647kcal; Fat 38g; Cholesterol 85mg; Carbohydrate 49g; Fiber 3g; Protein 28g; Sodium 1310mg
Daily Values: Percent of Daily Values ┐ Vitamin A 21%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 45%; Iron 20%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version piza0007