2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
large zip-top bag
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast fillets (4 fillets)
butter cooking spray
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup (undrained)
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon lite soy sauce
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag and shake to mix. Add chicken; seal tightly and shake to coat. Wash hands. Knead bag to coat chicken.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 275kcal; FAT 2g; CHOL 99mg; SODIUM 570mg; CARB 21g; FIBER <1g; PROTEIN 40g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 11%; CALC 6%; IRON 4%
Seasoned Basmati Rice
1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth with roasted garlic
3 tablespoons diced pimientos (undrained)
1 cup basmati rice
1. Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high heat.
2. When boiling, stir and reduce to medium-low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 165kcal; FAT 1g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 425mg; CARB 35g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 4g; VIT A 7%; VIT C 15%; CALC 0%; IRON 10%
1 (10-ounce) bag spinach
1 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place spinach in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2–3 minutes.
2. Drain spinach; stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 40kcal; FAT 3g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 80mg; CARB 3g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 2g; VIT A 130%; VIT C 35%; CALC 8%; IRON 10%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version poul0023