Quick and Easy Ribs With Stuffed Potatoes
2 (10-ounce) packages bacon and cheese stuffed potatoes
1 (30-ounce) package fully-cooked pork ribs with barbecue sauce
1. Preheat grill on high and preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 5 minutes.
3. Reduce grill to low heat. Grill ribs 10-15 minutes, or until full heated, turning once.
4. Place potatoes on baking sheet and place in over until ribs have been heated.
5. Remove ribs from grill. Slice each rib and place on serving plates.
6. Remove potatoes from oven and place on serving plates. Serve.
1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Place peas in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high 6-8 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time.
2. Drain water from peas.
3. Stir in butter and seasoned salt and serve.
Calories 814kcal; Fat 44g; Cholesterol 96mg; Carbohydrate 67g; Fiber 8g; Protein 37g; Sodium 2238mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 41%; Vitamin C 34%; Calcium 15%; Iron 27%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware