Steak With Blue Cheese Butter
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 tablespoons garlic butter
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat grill on high. Combine cheese, butter, and onion powder in small bowl; set aside.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 333kcal; FAT 19g; CHOL 126 mg; SODIUM 613 mg; CARB <1g; FIBER <1g; PROTEIN 39g; VIT A 7%; VIT C 1%; CALC 9%; IRON 26%
1 (24-ounce) packager refrigerated mashed potatoes
1. Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave 2 more minutes or until hot. Stir and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 245kcal; FAT 16g; CHOL 34 mg; SODIUM 664 mg; CARB 21g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 3g; VIT A 13%; VIT C 3%; CALC 6%; IRON 3%
1 (12-ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets (rinsed)
1. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces, if preferred. Place in medium bowl.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 311kcal; FAT 25g; CHOL 49 mg; SODIUM 658mg; CARB 11g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 10g; VIT A 32%; VIT C 132%; CALC 24%; IRON 4%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
One of the key secrets to a great steak is the initial seasoning. Salt and pepper the steak generously before grilling.
Recipe Version R-07/06-0029