Nested Crab Cakes With Couscous
4 (3-ounce) frozen lump crab cakes
1. Place crab cakes on microwave-safe plate; heat in microwave on DEFROST (30% power) 2 minutes or until thawed. Preheat large sauté pan on medium heat 2–3 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan and swirl to coat; gently add crab cakes and cook 5 minutes.
Pears With Gorgonzola Cream
1 lemon for zest (rinsed)
3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
1/4 cup whipped cream cheese spread
1/4 cup honey
4 medium or large pears (rinsed)
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
1/2 cup pressurized whipped heavy cream (optional)
1. Peel 1–2 strips of lemon peel with vegetable peeler (or zester). Finely chop, then measure (1 teaspoon). Add to medium bowl; add all cheeses and honey. Whisk 1–2 minutes until smooth and well blended. Divide into serving bowls and chill until ready to serve.
2. Peel pears, remove core, and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Add butter (swirl to coat), add pears, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cover and cook 6–8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned. Can be set aside until ready to serve.
4. Spoon pears over cheese mixture, top with whipped cream, and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 403kcal; FAT 16g; CHOL 58mg; SODIUM 188mg; CARB 61g; FIBER 6g; PROTEIN 7g; VIT A 9%; VIT C 18%; CALC 17%; IRON 4%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version 09/08-0076