Wild Rice and Spinach Soup
1 cup frozen carrot slices
one 10-ounce bag fresh spinach
two 32-ounce boxes chicken broth
one 10-ounce bag frozen seasoning blend
one 6-ounce box long grain and wild rice mix (10-minute variety)
1. Chop carrots (optional).
2. Coarsely chop spinach.
3. Preheat saucepan on high for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add all ingredients to pan starting with the chicken broth. Cover and bring to a boil, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Keep covered and reduce heat to low; simmer until rice is tender, approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Makes 8 servings.)
Turkey on Marble Rye
8 slices marble rye bread
4 slices tomato
4 lettuce leaves
3/4 pound Deli turkey breast slices (12 slices)
mayonnaise or mustard, to taste
1. Lay four of the eight pieces of bread flat.
2. Cut tomato and lettuce.
3. Layer as follows: turkey, tomato, lettuce.
4. Spread mayonnaise or mustard, to taste, on remaining pieces of bread.
5. Top sandwiches with bread, slice and serve.
Calories (kcal) 350; Total Fat (g) 1.3; Saturated Fat (g) 0.8; Cholesterol (mg) 41; Carbohydrate (g) 54.0; Dietary Fiber (g) 7.0; Protein (g) 23.7; Sodium (mg) 2473; Potassium (mg) 363; Calcium (mg) 99; Iron (mg) 16.9
Daily Values: Vitamin A 125%; Vitamin C 40%; Calcium 10%; Iron 94%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version soup0002