About Publix Aprons Cooking School
About Publix Aprons Cooking School
Whether you're an accomplished cook or a brand-new beginner, Aprons Cooking School can help you improve your skills and enjoy your time in the kitchen. At our schools, we offer a wide array of classes covering every sort of cuisine and technique, taught by accomplished professionals. Categories include:
- Celebrity Chef, featuring cooking personalities from around the nation.
- Talk of the Town, taught by area restaurant chefs who have made a name for themselves.
- Pairing Topics, which explore beers and wines, and how to enjoy them with good food.
- Cooking Techniques, where you can improve your skills, whatever they may be.
- Special Topics include everything from appetizers to woks.
- Kid's Topics are geared for children aged 8-12.
- Teen's Topics are for aspiring cooks from 13-18.
Come to one of our Aprons Cooking School locations, and learn how much fun cooking can be!
|Publix at Alpharetta Commons
4305 State Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
|Publix at San Jose Boulevard
10500 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32257
|Publix at University Walk
2875 University Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34243
|Publix at Shoppes of Citrus Park
7835 Gunn Highway
Tampa, FL 33626
|Publix at Polo Club Shoppes
5050 Champion Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33496
|Publix at Plantation
1181 S. University Drive
Plantation, FL 33324
|Publix at Village Square
3521 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32309
|Publix at Lake Miriam Square
4730 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33813
Private Class Information
- Call us to schedule a private, customized class for a special occasion. Menus are available for birthdays, anniversaries and bridal showers, and we're equipped to conduct corporate team-building events.
- Private classes include Hands-On, Demonstration and Party-Style. Create your own or pick from our selection:
Hors d'Oeuvres, Dessert/Pastries, Pizza, Pasta, Elegant Dinner
Italian, Asian Flair, Floridian, Seafood/Caribbean, Everyday Gourmet, Latin
KIDS CLASSES/BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Fondue; Magic Culinary Adventures; Mexican; Pasta; Stuffed, Wrapped and Rolled; Fun Food w/o Forks
- Prices range from $35 to $75 per person depending on the class selected, part of the week and the size of the group. Party packages for children are available for $35 per child.
- Full payment is required at registration. Payment may be made by phone or online using a valid Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. Payment by cash or check may be submitted at the Event Planning Desk in the store where class will be held.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund or to apply balance to an alternative class.
- Price includes recipes, demonstration and samples of the food prepared. Wine to complement the menu is provided with most evening classes.
- Only customers with paid registration may participate in classes. Please make child-care arrangements prior to the start of class.
- Publix reserves the right to cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, to change recipes or to substitute instructors.
- Standard class format is demonstration-style. Sit back and relax as the chef/instructor(s) prepare the menu, enjoy tastings of all dishes prepared, follow along with written recipes and ask questions. Class time is 2-3 hours.
- Hands-on classes allow each student to master various skills, while actually doing the work. Enjoy tastings of all menu items. Length of class time may vary.