Nonstick aluminum foil
40 saltine crackers
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 (8.75-oz) bag cereal and pretzel snack mix, crushed
1 (12-oz) bag semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place crackers on pan in single layer.
- Preheat medium saucepan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place butter in pan and melt; stir in sugar. Bring to boil and cook 3 minutes. Immediately pour over crackers, spreading to cover crackers completely.
- Bake crackers 5–6 minutes or until bubbling vigorously. Pierce a small hole in the top of snack mix bag; crush by hand or with rolling pin.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over top; let stand 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate with spatula until toffee is coated with chocolate; sprinkle snack mix and salt over chocolate. Chill 30–45 minutes or until brittle enough to break into bite-size pieces. Serve.
1 (14-oz) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
1 (12-oz) jar chili sauce
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 packages frozen turkey (or beef) meatballs (20–24 oz each)
- Place all ingredients (except meatballs) in large stockpot and place on medium heat. Cook and stir 5–6 minutes or until sauce is smooth and hot.
- Stir in frozen meatballs, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover; cook 15–18 minutes, stirring occasionally, and until meatballs are 165°F. Serve.
2 (8-oz) containers light cream cheese spread
1 Deli chilled rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 cup presliced green onions
1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with chiles, well drained
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican taco cheese blend
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
8 burrito-size (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Place cheese spread in medium bowl; divide into small pieces to soften. Shred chicken breast meat (2 cups). Chop cilantro. Add all ingredients (except tortillas) to cheese spread; mix with electric mixer until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Place on baking sheet (seam-side down); chill 15 minutes or until chilled. Cut each tortilla roll into 10 (1-inch) pieces. Serve.