8 slices turkey bacon, halved
2 oz Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Deli guacamole
4 Bakery French (or regular) hamburger buns
7 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
4 frozen jalapeño-Jack turkey burger patties
- Preheat grill. Cook bacon following package instructions. Shred cheese (1/2 cup).
- Spread guacamole on top halves of buns. Combine sour cream and paprika; spread on bottom halves of buns.
- Grill turkey burgers following package instructions.
- Top buns with burgers, bacon, and cheese. Assemble and serve.
4 oz Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
6 oz portabella mushrooms
1 small poblano pepper
Nonstick aluminum foil
16 oz frozen spicy sweet potato fries (3/4 bag)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill. Shred cheese (1 cup).
- Discard stems and gills (dark brown layers) from portabellas. Cut mushrooms and pepper into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Place mushrooms and peppers in center of 12- x 24-inch sheet of foil. Top with fries, oil, cumin, and salt. Bring up foil sides; double-fold top and ends to seal.
- Place on grill (seam side up) over indirect heat; grill 15 minutes on each side or until fries are hot. Open pouch; top with cheese and let stand until melted. Serve.