1 1/2 lb grilling-cut steaks (ribeye, strip, or flat iron)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes (drained)
1/3 cup sliced green olives
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Season steaks with salt and pepper (wash hands).
- Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan then add steaks; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until 145°F (for medium-rare).
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil and Italian seasoning; drizzle over steaks. Add tomatoes and olives around steaks; cook 1-2 minutes or until olives are warmed. Serve.
16 oz fresh strawberries (2 1/2 cups)
3 oz Deli blue cheese
1 cup vanilla almond low-sugar granola
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons poppy seed dressing
1 bag spring mix salad blend (4-6 oz)
- Slice strawberries thinly.
- Cut blue cheese into 1/4-inch-pieces.
- Combine strawberries, blue cheese, granola, pepper, and 1/3 cup salad dressing.
- Toss salad blend and 2 tablespoons dressing until evenly coated; arrange on serving plates. Top with strawberry mixture and serve.