1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 teaspoons Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine mayonnaise and cheese. Arrange chicken on baking sheet; top evenly with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 15–20 minutes and until chicken is 165°F. Serve.
1 lemon, for zest
8 oz angel hair pasta
3 tablespoons garlic-herb butter
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups arugula (or baby spinach) leaves
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Zest lemon (1/2 teaspoon).
- Cook and drain pasta following package instructions, then drain.
- Combine in medium bowl: butter, oil, and zest. Stir in pasta until butter melts. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve.