6 oz fresh french-style green beans (3/4 pkg)
6 baby red potatoes, halved
2 (5.25-oz) portions fresh yellowfin tuna
1 teaspoon salt free garlic/herb seasoning, divided
1 cup yellow (or red) grape tomatoes, halved
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
1 bag spring mix salad blend (5–6 oz)
1/4 cup sliced black olives
2 cups fresh watermelon chunks
3/4 cup canned, quartered artichokes, drained
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Microwave beans following package instructions; place in refrigerator to chill. Meanwhile, halve potatoes; place in microwave-safe bowl and cover.
- Microwave potatoes on HIGH for 5–6 minutes or until tender when pierced by a fork; place in refrigerator to chill.
- Coat tuna with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning and cooking spray, then place on grill; grill* 1–2 minutes on each side or until 145°F. Remove tuna from grill; let stand 10 minutes to cool. Halve tomatoes; set aside.
- Whisk vinegar and oil until blended. Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Cut tuna into bite-size pieces.
- Arrange salad topping ingredients in rows over greens in this order: potatoes, olives, green beans, watermelon, tuna, tomatoes, and artichokes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Serve.
Always check fish for bones.
* Consuming raw or under-cooked seafood may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.