1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon roasted garlic and herb seasoning
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 lb fresh asparagus spears
2 tablespoons + 3/4 cup water, divided
3/4 cup plain Greek (or regular) yogurt
1 (1.25-oz) packet broccoli cheese soup mix
1/4 cup diced green chiles
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Coat both sides of chicken with seasoning. Place oil in pan, then add chicken; cook 2–3 minutes on each side or until golden. Trim asparagus, removing tough root end.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Arrange asparagus spears over chicken. Add 2 tablespoons water and cover; cook 4–5 minutes and until chicken is 165°F and asparagus is tender. Transfer asparagus to serving plates; top with chicken.
- Whisk together remaining 3/4 cup water, yogurt, and dry soup mix in small saucepan; bring just to a boil on medium. Reduce heat to low and stir in green chiles; simmer 2–3 minutes or until thickened. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
1/2 cup roasted peppers, sliced
1/2 cup tomato basil bruschetta topping
4 plain English muffins, split
4 oz plain whipped cream cheese
4 oz Deli roasted garlic (or classic) hummus
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice peppers. Combine bruschetta topping and peppers. Split muffins and bake 5 minutes or until toasted.
- Blend cream cheese and hummus together until smooth. Spread hummus mixture evenly over each muffin; top with bruschetta mixture. Bake 3 more minutes or until hot. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)