8 oz whole baby portabellas
4 (6-inch) wooden skewers
2 beef shoulder petite tenders (1 1/4–1 1/2 lb)
1 (12-oz) garlic marinade-in-bag
- Preheat grill. Divide mushrooms and thread onto skewers. Place meat and mushrooms in bag with marinade and seal bag. Let stand 10 minutes (or overnight) to marinate.
- Place meat on grill (discarding marinade); grill 4–5 minutes without turning.
- Turn steaks and place mushrooms on grill; grill 4–5 minutes (turning mushrooms often) and until meat is 145°F (for medium rare) and mushrooms are tender. Let meat stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve.
4 ears fresh corn
2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
3 tablespoons salsa
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat grill. Remove husks and silks from corn. Place foil squares on work surface and top each with 1 ear of corn. Drizzle oil over corn and sprinkle with salt; wrap foil tightly around corn.
- Place corn on grill over indirect heat and close lid (or cover loosely with foil); grill corn 12–15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until tender. Remove corn from grill.
- Place cheese on plate (may be paper). Chop cilantro and combine with remaining ingredients. Spread mixture over corn, then roll corn in cheese. Serve.