1 teaspoon bread-dip seasoning (Parmesan blend)
4 boneless chicken cutlets (about 1 lb)
8 teaspoons sun-dried tomato spread
4 Deli flavored folding flatbreads
8 slices Deli sandwich-style pepperoni
4 (1-oz) slices provolone cheese
- Preheat two-sided tabletop grill. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken, then coat with spray. Place chicken on grill and close lid; grill 2–3 minutes and until chicken is 165°F.
- Spread 2 teaspoons tomato spread over the inside of each flatbread; top with chicken, 2 slices pepperoni, and 1 slice cheese. Close flatbreads.
- Coat sandwiches with spray and place on grill, pressing lid down gently; grill 2–3 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve.
6 Bartlett pears
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup Deli green tea with ginger and honey
1 teaspoon ginger spice paste
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Peel pears and remove core; cut pears into small cubes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan on medium heat and bring to a simmer; cook 5–6 minutes or until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in pears and cornstarch; cook and stir 4–5 more minutes or until tender and sauce has thickened. Serve warm. (Makes 6 servings.)